Sunday, June 6, 2010

The First Ten Things I’m Going To Do In Heaven

1. Fall on my face before God and Christ in thanksgiving and humility too profound for my small mind to imagine.

2. Touch and stare at the face of my Savior.

3. Crawl into my daddy God’s lap and cry with joy.

4. Find my kids if we’ve been raptured or they’ve gone before me.

5. Find out where God keeps the really good coffee (the stuff the archangels have been drinking all this time) and have about six big cups (four extra shots of espresso, 125 degrees, four raw sugars……….. and full fat, ‘cause WHO CARES!)

6. Find my grandma and love her up one side and down the other.

7. Go find the guys from Third day, thank them, love on them and then jam with them, because in heaven I can SING, praise God!

8. Go find Steven Curtis Chapman, rinse and repeat.

9. Go find Beth Moore and take her back to the coffee shop for another six cups and a laughter-filled, girl to girl yammer. (Come to think of it, I’ll look for her there first. She’s probably already there, looking for her list.)

10. Make a list of my next ten things. I’ve got lots of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!